This article will help you configure your UpSlide to access the Library's content.
The library has not been set up
If you do not have any Library configured yet, when opening the Library pane you will see the below image:
- Clicking on the Set it manually link will open the Settings window
- You can configure a new library by clicking the Add library button.
Once you have added a Library, you will see an icon displayed at the end of the path.
We have listed below the different icons UpSlide uses to describe the connection status to the Library.
You can access this library.
This folder does not exist or is inaccessible.
You do not have the rights to access this folder
The folder can't be accessed, but a copy of its content is accessible on your machine.
(Administrator only) You can access and edit this library.
(Administrator only) You can access this library but you cannot edit it.
The library can't be accessed
When you open the Library pane, you see the image below:
And when you open your Settings, you can see a red cross or a lock at the right of the Library path:
This could mean two things:
- You are not connected to the Internet or Network, therefore UpSlide can't access the shared folder.
- You don't have the proper permissions to access the shared folder.
- You should contact your IT department and ask them to give you the required permissions.