Microsoft Office uses color palettes to give easy access to colors which adapt when you open different documents. As the adminsitrator, you may add an item into the UpSlide library which appears one color but when it's inserted it appears a different color. This is because the palette of the original insertion document does not match the destination.
One item above displays differently in the two documents which have different color palettes applied.
Unlinking a color from the palette
- Select the object you want to adjust
- Click as though you are changing the color to open the palette
- Select the More Colors option at the bottom of the palette
- Within the colors tab simply press OK. This has now hardcoded the RGB value of the color
- Check that now when you go to change the color of the object no item within the palette is highlighted.
You may need to follow the same process for text color, outline, fills, font types.