Single Sign-On allows you to determine who has access to the UpSlide Account Portal by way of your existing identity provider.
- Your UpSlide license managers will be able to access the Portal with your organization's identity provider system.
- Gives your organization centralized control over who has access to the Portal.
- An identity provider system compatible with Open Id Connect.
- An integration manager profile in the Portal (or email email@example.com to help check with your account team and assign an integration manager).
In your identity provider
- Create a new application. See your identity provider documentation for more details.
- Set the Target URL: https://portal.upslide.net
- Set the Redirect URL: https://portal.upslide.net
- Choose your own Client ID and Client Secret, and validate your application.
In the Portal
- Log in to the UpSlide Portal, and go to the Advanced page.
- In Sigle Sign-On, click on Add a new configuration
- Input the Client ID and Client Secret you have chosen for your application. Choose a display name and validate.
Assign a configuration to a license manager
You can choose which SSO configuration you want for each license manager. To assign a configuration, you can follow these steps:
- In the Portal go to the Admins access page
- Choose an administrator and click on the pencil
- In SSO configuration, you can select an existing configuration or select None if you prefer the user to use their Portal credentials.
- Validate by clicking on OK
After you apply the setting the license managers only need to input their email in the log-in page and click on the Log in button. They will be redirected to your identity provider login page to access the Portal.