After installing UpSlide, when you first start an Office application (Excel/PowerPoint/Word) you will be prompted with the following window:
If your email is already set in your user session and if this email has been added to our registered users' database, UpSlide will be activated automatically.
If UpSlide can't be activated automatically you will see this second window:
In order to activate your license, simply enter your e-mail address and click OK.
If you have an activation code, you can also use it here.
What happens if my address is not referenced?
If you see the message below, you need to contact the person in charge of UpSlide licenses in your company and ask to be included in the list of authorized users.
To activate UpSlide, you need an Internet connection.
If you have an Internet connection but your network security policy is too strict, you can still activate with this procedure:
- On the Activation window, click the request a license code link. Your web browser will open a page on our website.
- Enter your e-mail address (twice for confirmation) and click the request license button.
- If your e-mail is referenced, you will receive a license code by mail within a few minutes.
- Copy/Paste this code in the text box and click OK to activate UpSlide.
My UpSlide version is older than 4.1, how does it work?
The process was slightly different:
- Right after install, the UpSlide tab will appear on the ribbon and will display a single button: Get a License.
- Click this button, a user form will open. Then click the Automatic Activation button.
- Enter your e-mail address, and wait for our server to activate UpSlide!