If you're using your client's branding, you may want to use an automated agenda/contents page in their formatting that's different to the automation engine you have for your own company-branded templates. You may have access to our optional feature, which allows you to produce an automated agenda slide with the correct page numbers of sections in your client branding.
Checking you can access the feature
If you have access to this feature, you will see an Agenda button when you open a presentation which does not contain the UpSlide automation engine. You may need to delete any existing "UpSlide table of content" slide masters in the presentation for the feature to activate. If you have no UpSlide master and still do not see the button, it is because you do not have this feature enabled.
What this feature does
This feature adds a specific layout which displays the section names and page numbers of the slides in the presentation using native PowerPoint sections. This .gif shows existing PowerPoint sections in the left pane, which then appear on the Agenda slide in a set format.
Setting up your presentation
Creating your slide master layout
- Open the slide master and insert a new layout
- Name the layout ##UpSlide Agenda##
- Insert a placeholder on this layout and add this text within it: ##UpSlide Section Title##
Formatting your slide master layout
- Within the first text level, you should have written ##UpSlide Section Title##
- Now format the text as you want each section name to appear (e.g. including a bullet)
How to insert and update the Agenda slide
You must have inserted and named native PowerPoint sections to use the Agenda.
- Select the slide that you want to insert the Agenda to precede
- Press the Agenda button
- When your page numbers change, or you add/remove sections, simply delete the Agenda slide and reinsert it
This .gif shows
- Inserting an Agenda
- Creating a new section
- Reinserting the Agenda to reflect the change