Using our Sizing Guide within Excel you can create a visual guide of the PPT destination placeholder/shape. This allows you to manually resize your Excel content to best fit into the target presentation before you link the data.
- Select a placeholder or shape in PPT
- In Excel select the chart or the top left cell of the range you wish to export (this step is optional but it's helpful for the Sizing Guide to be inserted in the right place)
- In Excel go the dropdown under PPT Export and select Sizing Guide
- The sizing guide with the dimensions of the selected placeholder/shape in PPT will be displayed
- Resize the Excel content to best use the available space displayed by the guide
- Perform your export and the Sizing Guide is automatically removed from Excel
Want UpSlide to adjust the size for you? You may prefer the automatic Resize and Export Linking option.