This article will guide you through setting up SCIM provisioning with Azure AD.
Get your API Key
SCIM Standard requires an authentification to the API. You can generate your API token directly from the UpSlide portal. Go in Configuration > Advanced and activate provisioning. Once done, you can click on Generate New to get the token.
If you don't have access to our portal yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Create your own Azure AD Enterprise App
- Go to your Azure AD Enterprise App portal and click on New Application.
- Click on Create your own application.
- Set a name for your Azure AD Enterprise App, and select Integrate any other application you don't find in the gallery.
Configure the provisioning
- On the newly created Azure AD Application homepage, click on Provisioning.
- Click on Get Started.
- Fill the fields:
- Provisioning mode: Automatic
- URL: https://provisioning.upslide.net/azureprovisioning
- Token: The API key produced in the Portal
- Test your connection to the API and save.
- Check the Mappings section to make sure that Groups & Users are synchronised.
- In the Settings section, you can set an email to receive a notification in case of failure.
- Finally, set the Provisioning Status to On and Save in the last section.
3) Add users and groups
The automatic provisioning is now enabled. Azure will start the synchronisation task every 40min. You can now add the users and groups to synchronise with our licensing platform.
- On the Enterprise App home page, select Users & Groups.
Test the provisioning
You can follow the steps below to test the provisioning by starting it manually:
- On the left side menu, select provisioning, and then Provision on-demand.
- Select your user, and launch the provisioning.
- Check on the UpSlide licensing platform that the user has been created.