v2.9.0 - 09/04/2021
- Users page: Ability to choose the number of displayed users per page.
- CSV import: Users' tags and options can now be modified by CSV import. Administrators need to export CSV, modify users, then import the file in the Portal.
- Settings: Display information that users need to restart UpSlide to apply modifications.
- Auto-update: We choose to disable the ability to pilot the auto-update toggle. State and limit version are still visible. Contact us to modify this option.
v2.8.0 - 18/03/2021
- New URL: the site has been renamed portal. The new URL is portal.upslide.net
- Auto-update: Ability to activate or deactivate auto-update for an account. Limit version is displayed.
- CSV import: administrators can assign tags when creating a new user via CSV import
- Status: "Assigned" has been renamed "Pending activation"
- Zendesk: Administrators can have more info about auto-update, provisioning, and auto smart-format settings via a Zendesk link
- Settings: Settings have been divided into 2 pages instead of 1.
v2.7.0 - 09/03/2021
- Provisioning: ability to activate or deactivate provisioning for an account. A token is provided when the option is activated and can be reset.
- CSV export: tags are now appearing in the generated CSV file.
- Account selection: selected account is kept in memory during navigation.
- Tags: administrators would have been able to add empty tags.
- Tags: better support of diacritics.
v2.6.0 - 15/02/2021
- Administrators can now filter the users page by tags.
- When adding a new tag to a user, a list of suggestions is available. An administrator can either choose an existing tag or create a new one.
- Administrators can manage tags by deleting an existing one for all users.
v2.5.0 - 02/02/2021
- Administrators can now assign tags to a user.
- Two sessions managing the same account would have been out of sync during license purchase and transfer.
v2.4.0 - 13/01/2021
- Administrators are now able to export users in bulk to a CSV file.
- User license status is now displayed on the users page.
- Administrators can now filter the users page by account.
- Administrators can now filter the users page by license status.
- Administrators can now filter the users page by UpSlide version.
v2.3.0 - 02/12/2020
- Administrators are now able to import users in bulk from a CSV file.
- UpSlide is now able to activate in the back-end Azure AD Provisioning for given accounts.
v2.2.0 - 18/11/2020
- Administrators are now able to add, edit and search for users in the new Clients Administration Platform.