The .UpSlide file is a set of files representing your UpSlide templates and other customizations. If your library and shared folders are hosted on a Sharepoint Online site, you need to follow these instructions to make the customization available for your users.
Install and share the customization
- Download the .UpSlide file the consultant sent you and save it locally (on your desktop, for example).
- Close all your Office apps (Word, PPT, Excel).
- Open PowerPoint.
- Click on Settings in the UpSlide ribbon and open the Templates & Styles tab.
- Make sure Use team settings is checked and the path is pointing to your Sharepoint.
- Click on the Publish button's dropdown menu to select Install & publish from file.
- Select the folder containing the .UpSlide and name this template modification
- You will be notified to restart PowerPoint.
Your new templates will be installed on your computer and published on your Sharepoint for your users to enjoy at once.