The .UpSlide file is a set of files representing your UpSlide templates and other customizations.
If your library and shared folders are hosted on a Sharepoint Online site, you need to follow these instructions to make the customization available for your users.
Install the customization on your computer
- Download the .UpSlide file the consultant sent you and save it locally (on your desktop, for example).
- Close all your Office apps (Word, PPT, Excel).
- Open PowerPoint.
- Click on Settings in the UpSlide ribbon and open the Templates & Styles tab.
- Untick Use team settings and set the path to the folder containing the .UpSlide.
- The .UpSlide should now be listed under History. Select it and click on Install.
- You will be notified to restart PowerPoint.
Share the customization with your users
- Restart PowerPoint and click on Install when the pop-up window asks if you'd like to install the latest templates.
- Tick the Use team settings checkbox to retrieve your SharePoint path or enter it manually.
- Use Publish to export your templates to the rest of your team. UpSlide will upload the customization to the SharePoint folder.