The .UpSlide file is a set of files representing your UpSlide customization.
If your library is hosted on a Sharepoint Online site, you need to follow these instructions to make the customization available for your users.
Install the customization on your computer
- Download the .UpSlide file the consultant sent you and save it locally (in your Desktop, for example).
- Close all your Office apps (Word, PPT, Excel).
- Open one PPT file.
- In the UpSlide ribbon, click the Settings button and open the Customization tab.
- Untick the "Use team settings" checkbox and set the path to the folder containing the .UpSlide.
- The .UpSlide should now be listed in the Available content. Select it and click the "Install" button.
- You will be notified to restart your PowerPoint application once it's finished.
Share the customization to your users
- Restart your PPT app, install the new Customization, and open your Settings>Customization.
- Tick the "Use team settings" checkbox to retrieve your SharePoint path or enter it manually.
- Use the "Export my modifications" button and name your Export.
UpSlide will upload the customization to the SharePoint folder.