Use our Tombstones feature to insert your on-brand and up-to-date credentials in PowerPoint.
Access the database
The Tombstones feature gives you access to the latest credentials database and is available in PowerPoint only. To open the tombstones database in PowerPoint:
Go to the UpSlide tab and click the Tombstones icon (on the far right of the UpSlide ribbon). The tombstones pane will open on the right, with a list of icons on the top of it.
Select and sort your tombstones
- Click the Filter icon (second icon from the left) to access the filter options and select your search criteria (e. g. date, deal size, sector).
- Go back to the Search icon (first icon from the left). Every Tombstone matching the active filters condition is displayed and selected. You can then type some text in the search bar to refine your query, or leave it empty.
- Each tombstone has two buttons inside of it: a checkbox and an Information button. Click on the checkbox to add or remove the tombstone from the selection. Click anywhere else on the Tombstone to select this one only.
- To view the credentials details of a tombstone, hover over its Information button.
- To sort out the tombstones in a particular order, click on the underlined elements at the bottom of the Tombstones pane and change the options.
Insert and arrange your tombstones
- Once you have selected the right tombstones, simply click the Insert button at the bottom of the pane.
- Tombstones will be added to the slide and the Tombstones pane will display some arrange solutions.
- Choose a container (this could be a shape or a placeholder) and the arrange solution that fits you best.
- You can split the tombstones in several slides and change additional settings (alignment, margins) at the bottom of the pane as well.