Using tags on items within the library can help categorize content to allow your users to quickly filter to what they need to insert. For example sector-specific pitching slides or tombstone shapes for specific deal types. Tags can also be used for administration purposes to help you manage content. For example a tag to note that some slides must be reviewed in January 2022 or what sort of usage rights you have on a specific image.
How to add tags
- Open the library pane: in PowerPoint, Excel or Word, go to the UpSlide tab and
- Find the library item you want to add a tag, right-click and select Manage Tags
- Type your required tag and press enter
- Press OK to upload all your tags on that item into the library ready for your users to immediately access
You add tags to content already in the library. For new content you first upload the item into the library and then add your tags.
- As above find your library item, right-click and select Manage Tags
- Press the X next to all the tags you wish to remove
- Press OK and your changes will be uploaded to the library
If you do not have any Manage Tag options when right-clicking on an item in the library you may not have the Administrator option enabled. Contact your license manager or UpSlide contact to change this.