UpSlide customization is delivered in a .UpSlide file.
This article explains how to install and share it with your users using Sharepoint.
Install the Customization file on your computer
- Make sure you close all PPT, Excel and Word applications
- Place the .UpSlide file in a folder of your choice on your computer:
- Open one PowerPoint presentation, open Settings and go to the Customization tab.
- Uncheck Use team settings and set the path previously chosen in the text box (in the red box below)
- Select the row that appeared in the Available content box and click on Install.
- As you are an Admin, the warning below will be displayed. Click OK if you don't have any local changes in your configuration.
- Wait for UpSlide add-in to install the content. A notification will ask you to restart the application.
- Make sure you don't have any other PowerPoint, Excel or Word windows running and start PowerPoint
- Click Ok and wait for it to install
- To make sure the .UpSlide customization file has been installed, go back to Settings>Customization.
- The Available content Status column should now display "Last installed".
Upload the .UpSlide Customization file on Sharepoint and share it
- Open Settings->Customization, and check the Use team settings box to retrieve your Shared folder.
- Click on Export my modifications and name your export.
- The UpSlide add-in will start uploading the content to the Sharepoint folder.
- Users will now be able to see this content displayed in Available Content.
- The UpSlide add-in will download and install it automatically when users restart all their Office applications.
- If it doesn't, please check our troubleshooting article.