When saving a PowerPoint presentation as PDF, all charts and tables that are exported with UpSlide change size.
For example, let's assume I exported the following table in PowerPoint. (fig. A)
It could look like this after saving as pdf. (fig. B)
|fig. A||fig. B|
This problem happens when you change the display settings. For example by
- Connecting to an external monitor
- Changing the Primary Screen scaling
Any export from Excel to PowerPoint made until you next log out will present this issue.
UpSlide: all versions
Windows: starts from Windows 10
Office: 2010, 2013, 2016
- Simply log out and log back into your windows session, then update all links before converting to pdf.
- Change UpSlide exports settings (needs UpSlide V6.1 at least):
- Go to UpSlide -> Settings
- Go to General Tab and change the Appearance to 'As shown when printed'
- Note: You may need to uncheck "Use Team settings" checkbox to change this setting.
- Restart Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Use a PDF Printer instead of using Office Native Feature.