Most common issues
The library has not been set up
- Clicking on the Set it manually link will open the Settings window where you will be able to configure a new library by clicking the Add library button.
The library can't be accessed
- You are not connected to the Internet or Network, therefore UpSlide can't access the shared folder.
- You don't have the proper permissions to access the shared folder.
- If you open your Settings/Library, you will see a red cross next to the Library path.
- You should contact your IT department and ask them for permission.