Smart paint and arrange objects
The Smart Painter tool facilitates copying of positioning and dimension criteria of any object
Select your shape with qualities you want to replicate:
- Click on the Smart Paint tool
- In the Smart Paint window check the positioning, dimensions and/or format criteria.
- With the Smart Paint window open and the positioning and dimension criteria selected, click on the other shapes (on the same or different slides) to replicate the selected dimensions and positioning exactly.
The Arrange tool allows for quick and easy positioning and alignment of any given selection of shapes.
- Select shapes on your slide and click on the Arrange tool to choose from a selection of predefined positioning, alignment and margin options.
- Choose the container and click on the proposed solution
Tips: The Arrange tool works with all sorts of smart objects, text boxes, charts, and standard shapes, icons or image files.
Shapes can also be arranged over several slides by clicking the option at the bottom of the Arrange panel.