You are working with your team on the same document and when using the link feature, you face issues with the size of the images generated in PowerPoint.
- Your colleague exported a table in PowerPoint. When you update it, the scale changes slightly.
- The chart you exported yesterday changed size when you updated it.
- The scale or ratio of an exported image is wrong.
Why am I seeing this?
The size of a table/chart in Excel can be different on every machine, making the aspects in PowerPoint also dependent on the machine. UpSlide mitigates this, but you need to meet the conditions below to be on the safe side.
Please have a look at all the articles in this section.
How can I fix it?
To avoid differences between team members, we recommend you respect the conditions below:
- Set the scaling in Windows to 100% for all users. For more information, please check the importance of the zoom level/scaling.
- Use the 'as shown when printed' mode,
- Make sure that everyone uses the same printer in all Office applications. For more information, please check the 'As show when printed' mode description.
If the problem persists with these settings, or if they are not applicable, please contact our support.