In some configurations, UpSlide panes are not always displayed properly (content is cropped or duplicated). You will find in this article how to fix this issue.
- Have PowerPoint 2016 and windows 10-anniversary update
- Use several monitors/display devices
- Your displays have different scaling
When this happens, you should have a "Display Settings" option at the bottom of your office application. If you click it you'll be able to choose between 2 options:
- Optimize for best appearance - This is the recommended mode for most users and it is the default. Office applications will be crisp as they move between monitors, but older add-ins and external code may have rendering problems.
- Optimize for compatibility - If you're experiencing display issues, this mode will disable dynamic scaling for the current Office application. When dynamic scaling is disabled, text in the entire app may be blurry whenever the app is on a secondary display.
Selecting the Optimize for compatibility option will fix the problem.