A prompt box may appear with the message below when a user first launches Excel, PowerPoint, or Word after UpSlide installation. To avoid this, you have to install the UpSlide certificate in the Trusted Publisher store.
This is the way Microsoft Office handles trust. Phrases you may see include:
- Are you sure you want to install this customization?
- The solution cannot be installed because it is signed by a publisher whom you have not yet chosen to trust. If you trust the publisher, add the certificate to the Trusted Publisher list.
- Publisher cannot be verified.
To prevent this, install the certificate
When you install a setup, it will automatically install the certificate in your store. If it didn't, please contact email@example.com
You can also :
- Download the certificate here: Public certificate
- Right-click the file, select Install Certificate, and install the file in the Trusted Publisher store.