Undo formatting for tables
UpSlide offers a few ways to reverse formatting actions applied to tables.
- Every UpSlide formatting action applied to tables using the Titles, Items, and Results buttons relies on the same principle: successive clicks on a single button will cycle through all available formats before re-applying the initial format. This means that you can undo UpSlide formatting applied to a table by clicking again on the button responsible for the unwanted formatting.
- UpSlide formatting actions are now integrated with the native Excel undo system, meaning you can use Ctrl + Z to undo formatting.
- The Line Styles drop-down includes the option to remove all formatting from the selection. Simply click Line Styles and select the blank rectangle at the top of the list of styles.
We are now working on the following limitations:
1) Each time an UpSlide action is performed, the undo stack is cleared. This means that you can only go back a single UpSlide action (but as many standard actions as before).
2) The undo system does not yet include the smart format of charts.