You want to update an imported shape in PowerPoint Word, but several potential sources are detected by UpSlide.
This can occur when, for example:
- the worksheet containing the source has been copied.
- two versions of the source file are currently opened (the picture below presents such a situation).
You have to permanently assign the source for this shape.
This can be done in the Excel Link Information window which displays the different sources available.
Open it using the Link Information button in the UpSlide ribbon.
For every potential source, you can access different actions by clicking the dropdown on the right-hand side.
- Display: will show the excel file and select the chart/table source.
- Use for update: will update your PPT chart/table using this source.
- Use for update and permanently assign source: will update your PPT chart/table using this source and will set this source as the default one. This source will be used automatically by UpSlide for the next updates.