After a crash, or if the application (PowerPoint, Excel or Word) has been terminated unexpectedly, you might see the following popup at the next start of this application:
Clicking Yes to this popup will unfortunately disable UpSlide from the application.
In order to reactivate it, please follow the procedures described below.
How to re-activate UpSlide manually:
- Open Excel, Word or PowerPoint depending on which application has the issue.
- Go to File -> Options
- Go to the Add-Ins Tab, select the disabled items in the Manage drop down and click go.
- If UpSlide appears in the list of disabled items, select it and click enable.
- Select the COM Add-Ins category in the Manage drop down and click go (similar to step 3).
- Check the UpSlide Add-In and click Ok.
- The UpSlide menu should now appear in the ribbon. If not close all Office applications and restart the procedure.
How to re-activate UpSlide using Support.exe:
We made a tool that will reactivate UpSlide automatically, for all 3 applications (Excel, PowerPoint and Word), you can download it from here:
Once downloaded, please launch the Support.exe tool and click on « Reactivate UpSlide ».
This tool needs Administrator Rights. If you don't have it on your machine, please ask your local IT to run it with Administrator privileges in order to solve this issue.
After using the Reactivate UpSlide button you should see the following popup message: